1- Browse the location where you've extracted setup and Double click on the Setup icon this interface will come, click on "yes" to continue, No need to disable anti-virus.
2- Simply click next.
3- No need to change any setting continue with the installation by clicking next.
4- Choose the destination folder if you want to change default location and press "next".
After a while it will be completed. Exit the setup by clicking "Finish" and then run XAMPP
1. In the Control Panel click on the Apache – Config button and select to edit httpd.conf.
2. Find the line “Listen 80” which is the line to tell Apache what port it should use. All you need to do is to Change that value to another number, such as 801
3- Search lower down the same file and find “ServerName localhost:80”, also change the 80 to the same value as above. Then save the httpd.conf file.
4. If XAMPP also complains about port 443 being in use, click the Apache – Config button and select httpd-ssl.conf. Search for and change the line “Listen 443” to something else, such as 4437. Also change "VirtualHost _default_:443" to “VirtualHost _default_:4437” and save the file. By the same method.
5- XAMPP will still complain about the ports until you do one final thing. Click Config in the Control Panel, then the Service and Port Settings button. Change the Main Port to the port 80 alternative from step 2 (i.e 801) and the SSL Port to the alternative from step 4. (i.e 4437) Press Save twice.
Restart XAMPP and start the Apache server, it should now run without any issue on the new ports you just provided.
6. Now open web Browser and type "localhost:801" or rplace 801 with the number you used in step 2.
7. Now open notepad and write this code and save file as "dynasty.php" in the directory C:\xampp\htdocs.
8. After you are done just open your browser and type "localhost:801/dynasty.php"
CONGRATS! You've just created your very first PHP script.
Contact us if you face any difficulty while installation or activating your Server.
like us on facebook if this was helpful and to stay updated.